About the Club
The Toyota 4WD Club of Victoria was incorporated in 1995.
It started with a small group of like minded enthusiasts and has steadily grown into a medium sized club.
The club affiliated with 4WD Victoria (previously the Victorian Association of Four Wheel Drive Clubs) and follows the Tread Lightly code of ethics.
The club runs all kinds of events, ranging from social events, information nights, training days and weekend runs. We run driving trips for all skill levels, from novice to expert.
We welcome all four wheel drivers and have a wide range of vehicle makes within our membership. You don’t have to own a Toyota to be a member of the Club.
Our only requirement is that vehicles are maintained to a road worthy standard and are capable of participating in the events the club runs.
The membership is made up of people from all age groups and all walks of life. Club trips are encouraged to cater for the differing needs of our membership. These range from extended Outback trips with moving bush camps for those with a love of the great outdoors and the time to “get away from it all”, to base camping in caravan parks with all facilities which suit families and those with a penchant for a touch of comfort.
Purpose of the Club
- we promote the enjoyment of four wheel drive touring,
- the safe and responsible use of four wheel drive vehicles,
- the preservation and improvement of the environment,
- in the interests of owners of four wheel drive vehicles.
We support and adhere to the "Tread Lightly" program and its pledge:
- Travel only where permitted
- Respect the rights of others
- Educate yourself
- Avoid inflicting harm
- Drive responsibly
Code of Ethics
- leave campsites clean
- light fires only in accordance with prescribed regulations
- clear tracks that are blocked by fallen trees
- observe all local and National Park rules, as well as all road rules
- don't carry firearms